Fresh Linen Scented Candle
For that freshly washed sheets smell, this candle is not over powering and a must have.
How to use our candles
All of our candles 100% Soy wax and are handmade from our little home kitchen and hand poured with love. I take pride in making them myself. The only cheat is that I buy the wicks pre tabbed! We have to make life a little easier sometimes, right?
To get the most from your candles, do the following:
- Trim your wick!!! To maximise the life of your candle, generate a good burn pool and help to release more scent throw, keep your wick trimmed between 4-5mm. Too short and the wick will drown once the candle is lit. Too long and this could cause the flame to dance around too much and create black soot.
Make sure any wick trimmings are removed before lighting.
- Ensure on the first burn, that you let it do just that. Soy candles retain pool memory. I suggest that on your first burn, burn for at least 2 hours so that the pool reaches the sides of the candle. If you only burn your container candles for a short amount of time, it will retain its original memory and only reach as far as it melted the first time.
Candles can have a life of its own and may burn to one side more than the other. You can push the wick to the centre while hot with the match you used to light your candle or after just being blown out and the wax is still soft.
- Do not move your candle once lit or while cooling. Containers can get very hot!
- Always place your candle on a flat surface. Do not place candles underneath shelves- the heat can sometimes burn a mark underneath.
- Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat.
- Keep candles out of reach of pets, children and flammable material.
- If burning more than one candle, keep them at least 4 inches apart.
- NEVER LEAVE YOUR CANDLE UNATTENDED and double check its out!